We already had multiple great gaming PC builds. For example:
- One around 1700$ which is a top-notch build for literally any purpose.
- One which costs around 1300$, and it’s an awesome gaming PC build which is capable of maxing-out any game.
- And the other around 1000$ which would provide excellent gaming performance for any game at 1080p.
Now, it’s time to build an “in-between” Gaming rig with perfect balance between the components, which would provide great performance for most of the games.
This configuration is a November 2017 gaming pc build, and will cost around 700$ (price can be lower due to Black-Friday discounts on Amazon). It would support, as we’ve mentioned, basically all of the games with a great performance. It will be especially great for CS:GO, Overwatch, PUBG, Dota2, WoW, LoL, The Witcher and many more RPG, MMO and FPS games.
Let’s take a look under the hood.
700$ GAMING PC WITH GREAT PERFORMANCE BUILD
|Component||Selection||Check Price on Amazon|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 5 1400, 4 cores / 8 threads 3,4GHz||Check on Amazon|
|GPU||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 OC 3GB||Check on Amazon|
|Motherboard||MSI Gaming B350 DDR4 AMD Ryzen||Check on Amazon|
|RAM||Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR4 2400||Check on Amazon|
|1 Storage - HDD||WD 1TB - 7200 RPM||Check on Amazon|
|2 Storage - SSD||Crucial 275GB MX 300 SSD SATA 2.5 Inch||Check on Amazon|
|Power Supply||EVGA 600 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 600W, Semi Modular||Check on Amazon|
|Case||Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Mid Tower||Check on Amazon|
|Buy this PC from Amazon|
|Windows||Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64||Check on Amazon|
|Additional Case Fans||Corsair Air Series AF120 Red||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Monitor 144Hz||ASUS VG248QE 24" 1080p 144hz||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Mouse||Razer Deathadder Chroma||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Headset||HyperX Cloud Revolver||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Keyboard||Corsair K70 RGB (MX Brown)||Check on Amazon|
As we said, this configuration has a great balance between its components to provide optimal performance. For 700$, this would be the most balanced gaming pc build that you could get, which would provide great performance for CPU-heavy and GPU-heavy games for this price.
The new AMD Ryzen 5 1400 CPU has a great potential, and would be more than sufficient for this build. This CPU just fits perfectly, with its 3.4 GHz, 4 cores and 8 threads, you’ll have a very fast gaming PC, would be great even for rendering purposes.
Also, the GTX 1060 is a great graphics card, which provides great performance for 1080p gaming. However, if you aspire to play GPU-heavy games with ultra settings at higher resolution than 1080p (1440p etc), you might want to upgrade it to GTX 1070 Ti, which will max-out any game at any resolution except 4k.
As you can see, we included top-notch gaming gear. So if you don’t already have 144Hz monitor, or decent mouse for gaming, we already included our suggestions.
- The ASUS VG248QE monitor is great 144Hz monitor, and the best one that you could get for that price-tag. It is especially good for FPS games and CS:GO.
- Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse is a perfect one to have for CS:GO with a lot of improvements over the old Deathadder. You can check our REVIEW .
- HyperX Cloud Revolver is the new addition to the HyperX Cloud family, and they are totally worth the price. They have wide-sound-stage which is very important, especially for FPS games. Check REVIEW
- Corsair K70 RGB keyboard is a complete bad-ass. Top-notch design and durability, great RGB lighting and variety of options for customization. Check it HERE