What is a perfectly balanced gaming build? A simple answer to that is price-high performance. So, we have decided to build-up a really powerful rig, which will utilize the Nvidia GTX 1080, which, as we all know, is a real badass. This build is not a break-the-bank build, and still, you could play basically any game out there with maxed-out settings and optimal FPS. That would justify the definition for the perfectly balanced build, right?
It will be perfect build for playing with 144Hz at 1440p, and could provide great performance for 4k gaming, due to the very powerful performance of the GTX 1080 in combination with the i5-7600k. Also, this build is perfect for VR-gaming, and would provide great performance.
Let’s see under the hood, shall we?
BEST VR-READY GAMING PC FOR 1300$
|Component||Selection||Check Price on Amazon|
|CPU||i5-7600k 7th Generation||Check on Amazon|
|CPU Cooler||Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO||Check on Amazon|
|GPU||Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming||Check on Amazon|
|Motherboard||Asus PRIME Z270-P||Check on Amazon|
|RAM||Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz||Check on Amazon|
|1 Storage - HDD||WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM||Check on Amazon|
|2 Storage - SSD||Crucial MX300 275GB SSD||Check on Amazon|
|Power Supply||EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W||Check on Amazon|
|Case||Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower||Check on Amazon|
|Buy this PC from Amazon
|Windows||Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Monitor 144Hz||BenQ ZOWIE XL2430||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Mouse||Razer Deathadder Chroma||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Headset||Sennheiser GAME ZERO||Check on Amazon|
|Gaming Keyboard||Corsair K70 LUX RGB||Check on Amazon|
For around 1300$, this is definitely the best gaming build that you could get. We chose the best and most reliable components out there for the budget, so you wouldn’t have any issues for your build and it will last a long time. I thought to mention the games that this build is the best for, but simply it is perfect for any game out there.
Anyway, with this build you could play CS:GO with 300+ stable FPS, Overwatch with perfect FPS and performance, maxed-out GTA V, The Witcher III, Warhammer, everything basically.
Let’s see why we chose these particular components:
- Intel Core i5-7600K – New release from Intel, which has higher clock-speed over the old Skylake version. This is the best i5 CPU for gaming, which will provide about the same performance for gaming as any i7 for most of the games. Overclockable, so you could improve your build’s processing-power without investing in anything.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO – Cheap, high-performing CPU cooler.
- Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming – The most powerful GPU for the price, which is capable of maxing-out any game at very high resolutions.
- Asus PRIME Z270-P – Reliable Z270 motherboard with great features and build quality.
- Corsair Vengeance 16GB – Reliable and fast DDR4 RAM.
- WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM – The best HDD with 7200 RPM.
- Crucial MX300 275GB SSD – A great, fast and reliable SSD drive. It has a great capacity for the price too.
- EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W – The best PSU for overclockable builds at this price-range.
- Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower – Great Mid-Tower with a bunch of case-fans. We chose white color since our motherboard and Cooler are white, so the theme of our build is, well, white.
As always, we included the best gaming peripherals for the price along with our build, so if you need gaming gear, you could look into them.
- The BenQ XL2430T monitor is one of the best 144hz gaming monitors, and is one of the most used monitors by CS:GO pro-players.
- Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse is the perfect one to have for CS:GO with a lot of improvements over the old Deathadder. You can check our REVIEW .
- Sennheiser GAME ZERO headsets are widely accepted as the best gaming headsets on the market, and they are THE most used headsets by CS:GO pro-players. Check REVIEW
- Corsair K70 RGB keyboard is a complete bad-ass. Top-notch design and durability, great RGB lighting and variety of options for customization. Check it HERE