Beside the inevitable influence of your Mouse and Headphones over your performance in CS:GO, also a huge factor can very well be your keyboard. Since CS:GO is First-Person-Shooter game, you are moving yourself in-game with your keyboard (obviously), and if it does not responds well, you have a huge problem. You need good mechanical keyboard to improve your […]
Don’t ad-block us
If You have any type of ad-blocking plugin on your browser, we advise You to pause it on our site or to select "Don't run on this domain". However, we wont force You to do that and hide our content, its totally up to You.
We have ads and banners from Amazon with the best gaming-gear deals and discounts, and other non-distracting gaming-related ads.
You wouldn't want to miss the best opportunities.
- 1700$ Gaming Monster | The best 1700$ Gaming Build for Ultra Settings
- The Best Gaming PC around 1300$ to Max-Out Any Game
- DM1 PRO Gaming Mouse review | Great mouse for CS:GO
- Quality budget-friendly gaming gear (vol.2)
- Best Gaming PC around 2000$ | Best Gaming PC for VR
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Review | Best Headsets 2016?
- Best gaming PC for 1500$ | Best gaming PC for Overwatch and CS:GO
- 300 FPS Gaming PC for CS:GO | Gaming PC around 1000$
- Budget Gaming PC for CS:GO | Gaming PC around 500$
- Quality budget-friendly gaming gear (vol. 1)